Just got my iPhone 5 with firmware 6.0.2 with T-Mobile and I am excited to jailbreak it.
Here are the steps into how to jailbreak the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, or iPhone 3GS on iOS 6.0 to iOS 6.1.2 using Evasi0n on Windows.
- Download Evasi0n here for Windows.
- After you had downloaded the above, extract it and get these files within your extracted folder:
- Right click on the evasi0n icon and click on Run as Administrator then click on yes.
- Now simply plug in your iPhone if you haven’t done so and close iTunes if it’s open. Evasi0n will automatically detect your iPhone and verifies if it jailbreakable for fool proof.
- Once plugged in, you can simply click Jailbreak to start the process.
- At almost 75%, Evasi0n will tell you to unlock your iPhone and open up the Jailbreak app within your iPhone.
- Done! (If you would like to support the Dev-Team, please click on “Support Us (Paypal)” within the software, they had done a great job.)